Dual-channel 3D imaging module
SPINDLE² is the ultimate solution for achieving multichannel single-shot 3D imaging with your existing microscope.
Offering two simultaneously imaged, individually adaptable channels, SPINDLE² adds multicolor, multimodal, depth-tunable imaging capabilities with endless potential.
- Instantaneously capture up to 20x depth extension in 3D with 4 colors simultaneously on a single camera
- Maximize signal by matching your phase mask to your depth requirements, system optics, and emission wavelength
- Mix and match 3D imaging modalities, such as single-molecule localization microscopy, particle tracking, particle counting, and more
- Attach compact form factor between any widefield microscope and camera using a standard c-mount
- Ensure pupil plane alignment to your microscope and objectives with corrective optics
- Leverage bypass mode to perform single-channel experiments or collect 2D images
- Unlock vast imaging potential with the sample preparation and illumination method of your choice
Use SPINDLE²™ for
Ready to learn more?
View additional product details or contact us with your questions.